Vezlay Soya Vegget, (200gm)
- Vezlay's Soya Vegget is a basic veg-stuff to prepare the multiple dishes as per your choice.
- Prepare the gravy according to your favourite’s recipe and add the soaked Soya Vegget to get nutritious and delicious curries. Soya Vegget can be mixed with the multiple food-stuff as per your taste and likes. You can prepare different verities of dishes like Chinese, Indian, Continental, Italian etc.
- High protein and low fat
- Cholesterol free and no preservatives
- Easy to digest, delicious and nutritious
- Step 1: Soak 100 gram of soya vegget in 1 liter hot water for 8-10 minutes approx. (till its becomes soft)
- Step 2: Drain the water and squeeze the soya vegget properly.
- Step 3: Now soya vegget is ready to the cooked. you can prepare different recipes by putting the soaked soya vegget with green peas, potato, capsicum or mixed vegetables.
- Step 4: You can also prepare tea time snack by stir frying it with adding salt, lemon juice and chilli powder.
Few Preparations of Soya Vegget
- Soya Vegget in Red Pasta Sauce
- Soya Vegget in Salad Dressing
- Chilly Soya Vegget
- Soya Vegget in Garlic Sauce
- Energy (K cal) - 371.43
- Protein (g) - 46.70
- Carbohydrate (g) - 35.02
- Total Fat (g) - 4.95
- Dietary Fiber (g) - 20.31
- Iron (mg) - 14.18
- Calcium (mg) - 232.56
- Cholesterol (mg) - 0
Shelf Life : 9 Months
Hurry, Only few left!