About Plant-Based Protein:
Plant-based Protein is one of the recently developed new-age vegan protein foods most popular in the fitness world. Green protein is a dietary supplement that combines natural and plant-based sources of easy-to-digest Protein, intended to fulfill the daily protein requirement in the human body. Explicitly, plant-based protein provides the same nutritional benefits as whey protein. In fact, due to their naturally low cholesterol levels and zero harmful fats, plant-based proteins are more capable of preventing chronic diseases like type 2 diabetes and heart disease.
Markedly, green protein is derived from lentils, seeds, and vegetables, the natural protein-rich plant-based food. These foods are perfect for molding plant-based protein supplements. Hence, the natural green protein is extracted from these plant-based protein sources to produce vegan protein powders.
However, there are many types of plant-based proteins:
- Soy protein - It is one of the most nutrition-rich plant proteins. Soy is a high-protein vegan food itself. Moreover, soy protein is easy to digest and gets absorbed in the body quicker than any animal protein. Moreover, it contains essential natural amino acids like histidine, lysine, tryptophan, methionine, glutamine, etc. which are excellent for promoting muscle growth and speeding up the healing process of our body.
- Pea protein - Pea protein is made from peas, protein-rich legumes. During production, the fibers and carbohydrates are removed. Since pea protein is not a complete protein, it must be combined with another high-quality plant-based protein source to get all the essential amino acids and nutrients.
- Grains - The grains contain a significant amount of protein, though they are popularly associated with carbohydrates. You can also use teff, barley, millet, amaranth, quinoa, and other ancient grains in your daily meal for plant-based protein sources.
- Brown rice protein – Markedly, brown rice is an excellent source of protein as a single cup of brown rice contains 5g of protein. Also, it has high magnesium and fiber content that helps regulate blood sugar levels. Additionally, it is high in antioxidants that help our body to fight off harmful free radicals and lessen the chances of body inflammation. Brown rice is also great to lose weight when substituted with white rice.
- Seeds - Seeds are currently arousing the interest of health-conscious people worldwide due to their countless health benefits. Apart from their other nutritional values, a handful of roasted or soaked seeds and nuts is a great way to enhance our daily protein intake.
A quick glance at The Benefits & Uses Of Plant-Based Protein:
Easy To Absorb: As discussed earlier, plant-based proteins get extracted from protein-rich plants like peas, brown rice, soy, beans, nuts, and seeds. These plant protein sources contain more easily absorbable protein than animal proteins. Moreover, plant-based proteins also contain essential amino acids to facilitate digestion in our intestines so that the body can absorb and use the protein more effectively for different functions. Explicitly, the metabolic process used in digesting high-protein vegan foods eventually creates a healthy bacterial flora in the gut that promotes further digestion and reduces the problems like bloating, constipation, and flatulence.
Makes You Fuller: Notably, plant-based rich protein sources like peas, Legumes, Brown rice, beans, etc have a very dense structure with a heavy mass. Therefore, by consuming plant-based proteins you’ll intake more protein in a lesser quantity of food. Hence, the feeling of fullness increases, and your appetite gets controlled effectively.
Aids In Muscle Growth: Our body needs a perfect ratio of proteins and amino acids to grow and maintain our muscles so that they can operate properly. Therefore, plant-based proteins are the best to help our body restore muscle cells as these proteins are associated with countless amino. Therefore, green proteins prove to be the best source of protein for athletes who often experience slight tears in muscle tissues.
Fulfills our Nutritional Requirements: The Good news is that plant-based protein powders have a significantly higher concentration of vital nutrients and minerals like potassium, magnesium, dietary fibers, etc.s than regular protein powders on the market. Therefore, green proteins serve a bigger benefit for those who suffer from malnutrition as well as protein deficiencies.
Reduces Cholesterol: Moreover, plant-based proteins also assist in reducing cholesterol levels in our body and eventually lower the risk of heart diseases. As animal proteins, especially red meat have long been designated as the prime cause of higher cholesterol levels, plant-based proteins on the other hand clearly prove to be the healthier option.
Boosting up the Cognitive Functions: Most of the green proteins are combined with different medicinal herbs with whole food extracts that not only include protein but also other vital nutrients and minerals such as B vitamin complex, manganese, phosphorus, etc. These essential vitamins and minerals are crucial for the body's cognitive as well as mental health. They ensure a smoother passage of bodily fluids, enhance blood circulation all over the body, and raise the oxygen levels in our brains. As a result, the triglycerides in the blood get reduced, less bad cholesterol greases our blood, and, most crucially, less oxidative stress on the brain.
Plant-Based Protein at Vegandukan
We are delivering a wide range of plant-based protein powders, whole seeds, and other vegan nutritional concoctions from a variety of brands across India. We have carefully picked the brands as well as the products to provide our customers with the best vegan experience as well as authenticity. Vegan protein products at Vegandukan promote fat loss, boost our energy and metabolism, and help build lean muscle more effectively. We assure you that these products are made with high-quality ingredients and do not cause bloating or stomach upsets.