The Switch Fix Hair Scalp Clarifying Slay With Clay Shampoo Bar for Oily Hair - 85g
VENDOR: The Switch Fix
You Save: Rs. 110.00 (21%)
Scalp Clarifying Shampoo Bar
Slay pollutants that play with your scalp and lead it astray to create excessive sebum. Give it a deep cleanse with French Blue Clay, Bentonite Clay and Kaolin Clay.
Why Should You Buy It?
- cleaner scalp: french blue, kaolin and bentonite clay come together in this formualtion to give your scalp a deep cleanse by removing excessive oil and build-up.
- hydrated hair: the shampoo bar effectively cleanses your hair without drying it out, making your hair hydrated and healthy.
- balanced scalp: the combination of clays unclogs your scalp's pores and absorbs excessive sebum to balance the oil production.
Skin/Hair Type Oily Hair and Scalp
Net Weight 85g
Applications 35-40 washes
Benefits of Using a Plant Based Product
- french blue clay: merci beaucoup, french blue clay for the gentle yet thorough cleanse. it removes build up effectively without stripping your scalp of its natural oils.
- kaolin clay: it unclogs your pores without drying your scalp out. it helps stimulate the scalp, improving blood circulation to help reduce any inflammation.
- bentonite clay: made using volcanic ash, bentonite clay is a powerful absorbent suited for an oily scalp. bentonite absorbs oil and draws out bacteria and unwanted substances without irritation.
All Ingredients: Disodium Lauryl Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Cetyl Alcohol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Decyl Glucoside, Dipalmitoylethyl Dimonium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Jojoba Oil, Guar Hydroxypropyl Trimonium Chloride, Bentonite Clay, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil, French Blue Clay, Kaolin Clay, Sodium Lactate, Apple Cider Vinegar, Indigo Extract, Benzyl Alcohol, Sorbic Acid, Glycerin, Salicylic Acid (Less than 1% w/w), Rosemary Essential Oil, Tea Tree Essential Oil, Vitamin E Oil, Citric Acid
The 'nope' list
Directions to Use:
step 1: from root to tip- wet your hair and apply the bar top down in one smooth motion. remember to not over-do it.
step 2: lather, then slather- massage on to the scalp with a bit of water to work up a good lather.
step 3: rinse rinse rinse- let the non-toxic, biodegradable foam wash down the drain.
Hurry, Only few left!