Health Horizons Ayurvedic hemp seeds oil |Skin and hair |100 ml
VENDOR: Vegan Dukan
Benefits of Hemp Seed Oil
• Hemp Seed Oil is one of the best moisturizers to keep the skin looking supple & it does not clog pores, anti-inflammatory as well.
• It can also be used by mixing with other health products ( creams) or even can be applied just like that as a face oil.
• Hemp oil also aids in enhancing hair growth due to the presence of Omega-3, Omega-6, and Omega-9 fatty acids.
• Hair is made up of keratin, 90% of which is a protein. Hemp oil provides surplus protein during the hair growth process.
• It also improves blood circulation on the scalp, which ensures that the hair follicles are nourished enough to support hair growth.
• It helps in healing acne, rashes, eczema, and psoriasis. It also packs a ton of antioxidants.
• It protects the cartilage in the bone joints and so from Arthritis pain.
• It has anti-aging properties that protect your skin from wrinkles and dryness.
Hemp Seed Oil
• The oil from the hemp seed is rich in Vitamin A, Vitamin E, and Iron.
• The hemp seed oil has 75-80% polyunsaturated fatty acids (the good fats) and only 9-11% of the lesser desired saturated fatty acids.
• A study in 2014 revealed that the hemp seed oil is rich in fatty acids.
• The Fatty acids and Vitamins present in the hemp oil help to prevent breakouts and keep the skin healthy.
How to Use Hemp Seed Oil?
Take 2 to 4 drops of oil between your palms and gently massage your hair, face, scalp, dry skin, and related areas. For a sensitive skin patch test is recommended before using the hemp oil.
For External Use Only.
Where to Buy Hemp Seed Oil in India?
You can buy hemp oil in India from online at Health Horizons because they bring you the world’s most nutritious seeds to your doorsteps. Do you want to know the price of hemp seed oil in India for bulk orders? Contact Us."