Good dot Proteiz (200 grams)
Write a review
- Goodness of oats, pea protein, gram flour and soy rolled in one - Proteiz. These protein-rich chunks can be used as replacement of chicken (or paneer), with a neutral flavour and a firm "bite". All this with zero cholesterol and zero trans-fat!
- These dry chunks have to be rehydrated by boiling in water for 5-6 minutes and squeezed to remove excess water, similar to soy chunks.
- But, unlike soy chunks, Proteiz has no soy flavour and has a much denser "bite" or texture. This versatile product can be used to make scramble/ bhurji, wraps/rolls, salads, pakodas (fritters), chilli chicken-like starters, koftas, curries, pulav, etc. Good Dot is an Indian company that is bringing innovative yet affordable, plant-based meat substitutes that are better for you, animals and the environment.
- Healthy, high protein, zero cholesterol product
- Versatile in use - scrambles, Chinese chilli variants, pakodas, pulav, etc.
- Neutral flavour, firm bite
- Innovative, plant-based meat substitute (mock-meat)
Shelf Life : 12 Months