Serves: 1 person
Interesting way to start the day with a plant-based iron-filled smoothie!!!
Raw spinach and banana smoothie. Eating a raw meal is a good way to provide enzymes and the required nutrients for the body.
- 3 to 4 spinach leaves.
- 2 bananas.
- 1 Chikkoo(optional)
- 1 Dates (soaked Kimia or medjool dates variety)
- 1/2 cup Almond or Coconut Mylk.
Use seasonal fruits (grapes & pomegranate)
- Clean the spinach leaves under running water.
- Peel off the bananas and chop big chunks.
- Remove the seeds of the Chikkoo.
- Blend all the ingredients to smooth and then add Almond mylk as per the consistency required.
- Garnish it with grapes and pomegranate seeds, flaxseeds and Enjoy it or refrigerate it if you like it chilled.