Who can’t enjoy the juicy flavours of meat on the inside, surrounded by a crispy maida wrapping? Vegans Of Course! But not anymore! Introducing a delicious Vegan Mutton Samosa Recipe that can be relished by Vegans and Non-Vegans alike! So ready the pan and the oil, cause Vegan Samosas are a-coming!
Things you’ll need at the ready -
- Chopped Garlic, Green Chillis and Onions
- Turmeric, Coriander and Garam Masala
- Mint Chutney or Ketchup
- Maida Bases for Samosa Patti
- Evolved’s Plant Meat - Evolved Plant Meat, 220gm – Vegan Dukan
Steps to be followed!
- Heat oil in a pan and add chopped garlic, and green chilli 🌶
- Sauté for 1 minute ⏲
- Add onions and fry till they're soft and translucent 🔥
- Add boiled potatoes and minced plant meat to the kadhai and sauté 🥔
- Add some oil or water if needed 💦
- Add turmeric, garam masala and coriander powder and continue to cook for 5 minutes 🔥⏲
- Let the mixture cool. ❄
- Fill the Samosa Pattis with the plant meat mixture. 🌱
- Deep fry the samosas until they are golden brown. 😍
- Serve hot with mint chutney or ketchup. 🤤
Enjoy these delicious samosas with mint chutney or ketchup and with a delicious cup of Vegan Tea!