Who doesn’t love the delicious Aloo, Pyaaz, Mirchi, Gobi, Palak and even Bread Pakodas! But what we can’t deny, is that the Paneer Pakoda has a taste of its own!
So does that mean that as a vegan, you can’t get to enjoy one of the most delicious pakodas to have graced our planet? Not if we have anything to say about it!
Introducing - Tofu Pakodas!
The Perfect Alternatives to the Pakodas of Paneer!
Things that you’ll need -
- Tofu - Soyfit Tofu Supreme (Vegan Paneer, Regular)-200gm – Vegan Dukan
- Ginger Garlic Paste
- Spices - Red Chilli Powder, Garam Masala, Kasuri Methi, Turmeric Powder, Salt
- Gram Flour and Corn Flour
- Baking Soda
- Cooking Oil
- Tomato Sauce/Vegan Mayo - Goodmylk Vegan Mayo (250 gm) – Vegan Dukan
Steps to make some crispy Tofu Pakodas!
1) Cut tofu into cubes
2) To Marinate tofu, add ginger garlic paste, chilli powder, garam masala, kasuri methi and little water, mix it well and keep it aside
3) Prepare Pakoda batter by mixing gram flour, corn flour, red chilli powder, garam masala,
turmeric powder, baking soda and salt without lumps
4) Coat marinated tofu with pakoda batter and deep fry it in oil on medium flame until it turns
golden brown colour.
6) Your Delicious tofu pakodas are now ready
7) You can have this with tomato sauce and good mylk vegan mayo
Enjoy these delicious Tofu Pakodas!