With its soft and juicy chunks and its creamy yet spicy curry, Jackfruit Curry tastes absolutely heavenly, whether it's paired with Rice, with soft Laccha Paranthas or just as is!
However, preparing this delicious dish, especially the jackfruit, can often be very cumbersome. Getting the taste right can also be difficult! To help you out, we have prepared a recipe that you can follow to make some delicious Jackftuir Curry for yourself!
Things You’ll Need!
- Wakao’s Raw Jack
- Spices - Turmeric Powder, Red Chilli Powder, Coriander Powder, Cloves, Cardamom, Cinnamon
- Indian Bay Leaves
- Chopped Onions and Tomatoes
Steps to make Delicious Jackfruit Curry -
1) Add water, turmeric powder, and raw jack and boil it for 5 to 10 mins
2) Remove the boiled jack from the water and keep it aside
3) Heat kadhai and add 2 tbsps of cooking oil
4) Add Indian bay leaves, cinnamon, cardamom and cloves. Cook till
it starts smelling delicious.
5) Add onion and tomatoes. Saute it for 5 to 10 minutes. Add little water
6) Add turmeric powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, red chili powder,
ginger-garlic paste and cook it for 2 minutes.
7) Add boiled jack fruit and little water if you want soupy consistency and
cook it for 5 to 10 minutes until jack fruit becomes soft.
8) Your Jackfruit Curry is now ready!
You can garnish with chopped coriander leaves and enjoy it with chapati or rice!