Zilli's Tamarind Powder (100g)
Dry tamarind powder is the ground form of dehydrated tamarind. It is an excellent replacement for fresh tamarind.
Toss it into spice rubs and spice blends, dressings, dips, marinades, frying batter mixes, sauces, soups, stews, salads, sautés, curries etc and making your cooking experience easy and fun.
This dry tamarind powder is ready to use and tastes as fresh tamarind.
Ingredients - Made from finest quality dehydrated tamarind.
Certification - FSSAI (Food Safety and Standards Authority of India)
Direction to use
- Substitute 4 tsp tamarind powder per every 1 cup of tamarind paste.
- Add dry tamarind powder during the final 15 minutes of cooking, even if the recipe calls for tamarind to be included earlier on.
Shelf life - Best before 18 months from manufacturing date.
How to use Zilli's (formerly Kitchen D'lite) Powders?
- Sprinkle onto salads, eggs, roasted vegetables, pasta and risotto.
- Blend into sauces, green juices and smoothies.
- Stir into soups, dips, sauces, casseroles and stews.
- Bake into breads, biscuits and vegetables.
- Shake into vegetable juices and salad dressings.
Zilli's (formerly Kitchen D'lite) - Makes Cooking Easier :-)
Hurry, Only few left!