Zilli's Green Chilli Powder (100g)
Dry green chilli powder is the ground form of dehydrated green chilli
It is an excellent replacement for fresh green chilli.
Toss it into spice rubs and spice blends, dressings, dips, marinades, frying batter mixes, sauces, soups, stews, salads, sautés, curries etc and making your cooking experience easy and fun.
This dry green chilli powder is ready to use and tastes as fresh green chilli.
Ingredients - Made from finest quality dehydrated green chilli
Certification - FSSAI (Food Safety and Standards Authority of India)
Direction to use
- Substitute 1 tsp green chilli powder per every 8 green chilli.
- Add dry green chilli powder during the final 15 minutes of cooking, even if the recipe calls for green chillies to be included earlier on.
Shelf life - Best before 18 months from manufacturing date.
How to use Zilli's (formerly Kitchen D'lite) Powders?
- Sprinkle onto salads, eggs, roasted vegetables, pasta and risotto.
- Blend into sauces, green juices and smoothies.
- Stir into soups, dips, sauces, casseroles and stews.
- Bake into breads, biscuits and vegetables.
- Shake into vegetable juices and salad dressings.
Zilli's (formerly Kitchen D'lite) - Makes Cooking Easier :-)
Hurry, Only few left!