Vezlay Mock Meat Basket
Veg-Meat: Vezlay’s Veg Meat can replace chicken and mutton in nearly every single Indian recipe out there. Veg Meat is a tasty and nutritious foodstuff. You will simply not be able to tell the difference when you eat this delicious and nutritious vegan meat cooked with your favorite recipe. It’s so succulent and tender and will give you that chewy texture you crave so bad. It is designed to keep your protein intake up to the levels required to maintain a healthy, balanced diet without having to consume non-veg foodstuff.
Vegetable Protein (Soy), Wheat Protein, Wheat Flour, Rice, Starch, Vegetable Oil, Spices & Condiments.
Note: Not for infant below 12 months of age.
Nutrition Value(Approx): 1. Energy: 260 K cal 2. Protein: 24.35 g 3. Carbohydrate: 8.70 g 4. Fat: 14.2 g 5. Dietary Fiber: 7.30 g 6. Iron: 49 mg 7. Calcium: 43.7 mg 8. Sodium: 3530 mg 9. Cholesterol: 0 mg 10. Sugar: 0 g
Allergen: Gluten, Soy, MSG (veg)
Made from Soya and natural ingredients, Veg meat can be prepared in different recipes as per choices and taste of yours and your family. Prepare the gravy according to your favorite recipe and add the Veg Meat in it while cooking. Add in Gravy, Biryani, Penne Pasta, Pizza Topping, Roll, Sandwich, Dosa, Momos etc.
Few Preparation: Veg Meat Biryani, Chilli Veg Meat, Veg Meat Roll, Kadai Veg Meat, Veg Meat Pizza
Soya Indi chop: Vezlay’s Soya Indi Chop is a vegan/vegetarian foodstuff, which is tasty and a healthy diet food.
Soya Indi Chop contains very high amount of proteins, fibers and vitamins. Soya Indi Chop can be cooked in many recipes as per your taste. It is designed to keep your protein intake up to the levels required to maintain a healthy, balanced diet without having to consume large quantities of non-veg foodstuff.
Ingredients: Vegetable protien (Soy), Wheat flour, Wheat protein, Rice, Salt, Starch, Water.
Note: Store in cool and dry place. Consume within the same day after opening the seal.
Made from soya & natural ingredients, Soya Indi Chop can be prepared in different recipes like Chinese and Indian Continental as per choice and taste of yours and your family.
Roast: Open the Soya Indi Chop packet and marinade with spices for 4 hours and keep in cold place & roast them.
Fried Snacks: Fry the Soya Indi Chop for 2-3 minutes in low Flame and add the Spices as per your taste before of after fry.
Curry: Add the Gravy into the fried Soya Indi Chop as per your choice and get a Tasteful Curry.
Paneer/Tofu: You can also prepare Soya Indi Chop like Paneer/Tofu as per your taste.
- Vezlay’s Soya Chikka is a healthy and delicious pure vegetarian ready to eat foodstuff.
- It is designed to keep your protein intake up to the levels required to maintain a healthy, balanced diet without having to consume large quantities of non-veg foodstuff. It is made from soy & natural ingredients and also it is maida free.
- Ready to Eat or Cook: Open it, Heat and Eat it. Use like Paneer or prepare in the Gravy as per your Taste and choice. Soya Chikka can be prepared in different Recipes as per choice and Taste of your Family. It has nice taste with less preparation time.
- Few Preparations of Soya Chikka: Soya Chikka Chilli, Soya Chikka Biryani, Soya Chikka Rogan Josh, Soya Chikka Pakoda
- Ingredients: Vegetable Protein (Soy), Wheat flour, Wheat protein, Rice, Starch, Vegetable Oil, Spices and maida free.
- Nutrition Value(Approx): Energy (Kcal) 255, Protein (g) 27.16, Carbohydrate (g) 6.48, Total Fat (g) 13.47, Dietary fibre (g) 4.86, Iron: 14.26 mg, Calcium: 242.36 mg, Cholesterol: 0 g, Sugar: 0 g, Allergen: Gluton, Soy
- Vezlay Foods Pvt. Ltd. is formed to provide the nutritious, healthy and delicious vegetarian foods in hygienic and cost-effective manner. Our Soya foods are pure vegetarian foods and suitable to all kind of food lovers. The taste and texture of our products are very close to non-veg. It is a mouth-watering combination of soya and spices. Therefore, our products are widely accepted by vegetarians and non-vegetarians both.
- Vezlay's Soya Vegget is a basic veg-stuff to prepare the multiple dishes as per your choice.
- Prepare the gravy according to your favourite’s recipe and add the soaked Soya Vegget to get nutritious and delicious curries. Soya Vegget can be mixed with the multiple food-stuff as per your taste and likes. You can prepare different verities of dishes like Chinese, Indian, Continental, Italian etc.
- COOKING INSTRUCTIONS:
- Step 1: Soak 100 gram of soya vegget in 1 liter hot water for 8-10 minutes approx. (till its becomes soft)
- Step 2: Drain the water and squeeze the soya vegget properly.
- Step 3: Now soya vegget is ready to the cooked. you can prepare different recipes by putting the soaked soya vegget with green peas, potato, capsicum or mixed vegetables.
- Step 4: You can also prepare tea time snack by stir frying it with adding salt, lemon juice and chilli powder.
Hurry, Only few left!