VEDI LAVAN BHASKAR CHURNA (150gm)
VENDOR: Hempcann Solutions Pvt Ltd
A natural salt-based Ayurvedic medicine, this formulation will keep your stomach cool by fighting gastritis. This authentic ayurvedic medicine balances Vaat and Kapha dosh.
- Modulates the secretions of gastric acid and Increase the appetite & digestion
- Helps to treat abdominal distension or bloating
- Remove gas accumulation and reduce abdominal pains
- Aids in the elimination of the toxic chemicals from the body.
- Helps in treating abdominal swelling, spleen enlargement, hemorrhoids, indigestion, constipation and rheumatism
- Treats piles
- Improves breathing
- Is helpful for healing cough
Salts, Zingiberene, Piperine
Each 3g contains:
Black salt (Sauvarcala lavana):0.4g
Rock salt (Saindhava lavana): 0.15g
Pippali Fr. (Piper longum): 0.15g
Maricha Fr. (Piper nigrum): 76mg
Sunthi Rz. (Zingiber officinale): 76mg
Krsna Jiraka (Carum carvi): 0.15g
Nagakesara Stmn. (Mesua ferrea.): 0.15g
Tejapatra Lf. (Cinnamomum tamala): 0.15g
Amlavetasa (Garcinia pedunculate): 0.15g
Sveta jiraka Ft. (Cuminum cyminum): 76mg
Pomegranate seeds/Dadima (Punica granatum): 0.30g
Tvak St.Bk. (Cinnamom zeylanicum): 38mg
Ela Sd (Amomum Subulatum): 38mg
Pippalamula Rt. (Piper longum): 0.15g
Dhanyaka Fr. (Coriandrum sativum): 0.15g
Sea Salt (Samudra lavana) : 0.61g
Talisa Lf (Abies webbiana): 0.15g
Consume within 1 month after opening the container.
Store in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children.
Do not refrigerate.
DOSAGE: One teaspoon (3g) thrice a day in water after food or as directed by the physician.
Lavanbhaskar churna 1-3g twice a day as a digestion stimulant was given to 15 patients having Small intestine disease, and after 2 months symptomatic improvement was shown in small intestine disease.
This product is having a shelf life of 2 years .
Hurry, Only few left!