Satopradhan Organic Barnyard Millet / Sanwa |450g
VENDOR: Satopradhan Vision
The forgotten super crop of our ancestors!
Healthier substitute for commonly used grains such as rice and wheat
Organic Barnyard Millet (Sanwa) from Karnataka
- Natural Taste & Colour
- Traditionally Grown
- No Chemicals or Pesticides
- Cook like plain rice and enjoy with vegetable gravy.
- Prepare sanwa khichdi/ biryani by adding a lot of fresh seasonal vegetables.
- Use in kheer prepared with jaggery and coconut milk.
- Grind into flour to use in healthy satvic snacks.
Best before 12 months from the date of packaging.
Store in a cool, dry & dark place, away from moisture & direct sunlight.
Hurry, Only few left!