- Fair Trade Certified 100% Natural Soap Nuts from Women's cooperative in Nepal.
- Purest form of Himalayan Soap nuts. Highest grade of soap nuts without any processing in natural state
- The dried fruit produce a "soap" (saponin) - the ultimate 100% natural laundry detergent and cleanser!
- If you have allergies, are sensitive to commercial chemicals and fragrances, have MCS, or just want to do your part for a healthier green earth, soap nuts are the answer.
- It leaves your laundry clean and fresh. So gentle, they are superb for delicate fabrics. They are very effective in removing soil and odors while leaving fabrics soft and absorbent.
The used shells of the SoapNuts are 100% biodegradable, so they reduce the amount of landfill as you just add them to your compost heap and they will turn into a natural fertilizer for your garden and plants to enjoy.
A washing detergent that literally grows on trees - soapnuts are an environmentally friendly sustainably produced (naturally sundried), bio-degradable and compostable way of cleaning your laundry.
The nuts contain the active natural washing ingredient saponin. Similar to soap, when the shells of the soapnut come in contact with water the saponin is released and suds are produced - these are excellent for cleaning laundry and leaving it beautifully soft.
They are especially good for colors: because they don’t contain any whiteners or brighteners your colors will stay colored for longer. Just pop 6-8 shells into a cotton bag (provided) and place in your washing machine. The nuts can be used for 4-6 consecutive loads and then disposed either in the compost bin or normal bin. Because the soap nuts leave your laundry so soft there is no need to include softeners.
Soapnut Powder works just like other laundry powder - pop it into the drawer of your front loader or add to top loaders after water
Includes dye-free cotton Wash-bag.
- ✓ Reusable, multi-purpose
- ✓ 100% Bio-degradable, environment friendly. Save nature
- ✓ Hypoallergenic natural detergent
- ✓ Baby & toddler friendly
- ✓ Can be used for Laundry and Dishwasher
- ✓ Grown in Himalayas.
- ✗ No synthetic materials
- ✗ No synthetic or chemical components
This is compliant with USDA's Agricultural Organic Safety Standards & Regulations as it is NOT grown in China.
250 gms tote bag. Good for 125 Washes.