Moksa Cold Pressed Edible Hemp Seed Oil - 250 Ml
VENDOR: MOKSA TEA & BOTANICALS
It is an ideal source of EFS's (Essential Fatty Acids) and antioxidants, perfect for vegetarian, vegan, raw, whole food, gluten-free diets.
HEALTH BENEFITS :
- MAY HELP IN FIGHTING BAD CHOLESTROL: Studies suggest that hemp seed oil can help break down cholesterol as well as fight blood clots, which are typically caused by high cholesterol levels.
- MAY HELP IN IMPROVING SKIN CONDITIONS: Omega-3 and Omega-6 found in hemp oil help dry skin and are beneficial for the treatment of conditions such as eczema and psoriasis.
- MAY HELP IN REDUCING SYMPTOMS OF PMS: Hemp seed oil may reduce symptoms associated with PMS and menopause, thanks to the presence of gamma-linolenic acid (GLA).
- MAY ACT AS AN ANTI BACTERIAL AGENT: Hemp oil’s antibacterial properties inhibit the activity of various types of bacteria, including the ones that cause infections of the skin, bone and heart valve.
- POWERFUL ANTI INFLAMMATORY: Hemp seed oil helps in arthiritis and other inflammatory diseases due to the presence of gamma-lineleic acid (GLA).
WAYS TO INCLUDE HEMP SEED OIL IN YOUR DIET :
- Mix into your smoothie.
- Use it in salad dressings
- Can be added to homemade sauces and dips.
- Can be used to top stir-fried veggies.
Hurry, Only few left!