Moksa 100% Organic Halim Seeds - Garden Cress Seeds - Aliv Seeds - 400 Gm
VENDOR: MOKSA TEA & BOTANICALS
You Save: Rs. 20.00 (8%)
Halim seeds, also called aliv or garden cress seeds are tiny powerhouses of nutrients. They are packed with nutrients like iron, folate, Vitamin C, A, E, fibre and protein. Including them in daily diet can help you enjoy a wide range of health benefits.
- May prevent asthma: Due to the presence of a compound, consuming halim seeds may help reduce the symptoms of asthma considerably.
- Improves haemoglobin: Consuming halim seeds may help to improve haemoglobin levels as they promote the production of red blood cells.
- Good for gut health: Being a potent laxative, halim seeds may help in providing relief from the symptoms of constipation and indigestion along with regularising bowel movements.
- May regulate menstruation : Due to the presence of phytochemicals, halim seeds may help in normalising irregular menstruation.
- May boost memory : Halim seeds contain an abundance of good fats which may help in boosting memory.
Hurry, Only few left!