Good Dot Trial Basket
You Save: Rs. 21.00 (3%)
Thai Curry: GoodDot Thai Green Curry has the aromatic flavours of Thai basil. lemongrass and galangal in our super-secret green curry paste. A lovely balance of flavours in a smooth gravy, with baby corn and our innovative plant-based protein bites, characterize this fantastic creation. Go ahead, experience Thailand like never before!
Bytz: This comes in a vacuum-sealed packet that contains pre-cooked strips of vegetarian "meat" that can be thought of as an alternative to boneless strips of mutton. The product has a slightly harder texture or "bite", similar to boneless mutton. These are ready to be used to make kababs, tikkas, stir-fry, biryani or curries.
- Rich in protein
- Ready to cook
- Taste and texture of real meat in cruelty-free form
- Vegan, plant-based and cruelty-free
- Good Dot Vegetarian Achari Tikka in a “heat-n-eat” format
- A convenient, healthy and delicious starter that is sure to delight you and your loved ones.
- Experience the joy of this traditional Indian dish right on your plate, full with the tangy and spicy flavour profile of an Indian "achar". The dish looks and tastes like meat, but is 100% Vegetarian (Vegan)
- High protein, high dietary fiber, zero cholesterol and zero transfats - great nutrition goes hand-in-hand with great taste with Good Dot!
- Proteiz+ is a yummy and nutritious health-focused product from the innovators at Good Dot - India's leading vegan Foods Company.
- Proteiz+ contains the goodness of oats, pea protein, gram flour and soy rolled in one. These protein-rich mock-meat chunks can be used as vegan/vegetarian replacement of chicken (or paneer), with a neutral flavour and a firm "bite".
- Fortified with micronutrients like Vitamin B12, Vitamin D3, Folic Acid, Zinc, Iron, Copper and Calcium.
- All this with zero cholesterol and zero trans-fat! Proteiz+ chunks need to be rehydrated by boiling in water for 5-6 minutes. The chunks have a wonderful texture and a neutral flavour and can be used to make scramble/bhurji, wraps/rolls, pakodas (fritters), chilli paneer/chicken-like starters, koftas, curries, pulav, keema, etc.
- From children to elderly alike, Proteiz+ will provide the nutrition you need, with the taste you crave for!
- Goodness of oats, pea protein, gram flour and soy rolled in one - Proteiz. These protein-rich chunks can be used as replacement of chicken (or paneer), with a neutral flavour and a firm "bite". All this with zero cholesterol and zero trans-fat!
- These dry chunks have to be rehydrated by boiling in water for 5-6 minutes and squeezed to remove excess water, similar to soy chunks.
- But, unlike soy chunks, Proteiz has no soy flavour and has a much denser "bite" or texture. This versatile product can be used to make scramble/ bhurji, wraps/rolls, salads, pakodas (fritters), chilli chicken-like starters, koftas, curries, pulav, etc. Good Dot is an Indian company that is bringing innovative yet affordable, plant-based meat substitutes that are better for you, animals and the environment.
- Healthy, high protein, zero cholesterol product
- Versatile in use - scrambles, Chinese chilli variants, pakodas, pulav, etc.
- Neutral flavour, firm bite
- Innovative, plant-based meat substitute (mock-meat)
This product is ready to cook product and comes in a plastic polypack. It can be cooked in pressure cooker and pan.These products quintessentially represent the traditional Indian rice dishes relished all over the world.
- Good Dot Veg Pulao comes in a plastic polypack format and is convenient food.
- A mild, authentic vegetarian / vegan Pulao that is sure to delight and surprise you! With kewra, star anise and other select spices adding to the aroma of this dish, bits of vegan plant-derived protein chunks boost your health and eating pleasure.
- All the flavour and nutrition comes enveloped in the mild, sweet aroma of carefully selected long-grain Basmati rice.
- Healthy, high protein, zero cholesterol, zero trans fat product with goodness of dietary fibre.
- 100% Vegan with plant-based protein bits for eating pleasure.
- Directions: Just add boiling water and wait for 8 minutes or add water and microwave for 2 minutes.
Hurry, Only few left!