About: Ylang-Ylang tree is a tropical tree whose star-shaped flowers produce the essential oils. It has been extensively used to reduce stress and promote positivity through aromatherapy with it's spa-like aroma. It has also been used in skin and hair products for its protective properties. The oil helps lift the mood while having a calming effect and is commonly known as an aphrodisiac in aromatherapy.
- Aphrodisiac in aromatherapy
- Helps with Calming and relaxing the mood.
Directions of use:
- Aroma Diffusion: Add 3-6 drops of oil in an aroma diffuser.
- Apply few drops of oil on a wet ball of cotton and keep bedside.
- Add few drops of oil at the back of the pillow.
- Use with diffuser lockets, diffuser jewelry
- Topical use: Add 2-3 drops of oil to a carrier base/oil (ex: aloe vera gel, almond oil, jojoba oil/coconut oil, etc) and apply. Recommended 2% dilution
- Inhalation: Add 2-3 drops of oil in hot water for steam inhalation. (Note: Not all oils can be used. Eucalyptus, peppermint, rosemary, geranium, tea tree, etc can be used.)
Botanical Name: Cananga odorata
General effect: Relaxing, Calming, sensual
Plant part: Flower
Aromatic Description: Sweet, rich, spicy, Floral
Collection method: Steam Distillation
For external use only. If pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult physician. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Possible skin sensitivity.
Disclaimer: Products and methods recommended are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.