About: A must-have oil, Tea tree is known for a multitude of uses. It is mostly used for its properties that reduce the appearance of blemishes and help maintain the hair, nails and scalp healthy. The oil also helps eliminate odours and is a good addition to natural home cleaning sprays.
Botanical Name: Maleleuca alternifolia
General effect: Refreshing, purifying, cleansing
- Reduces the appearance of blemishes, and helps reduce acne
- Eliminates odours
- Help keep hair, scalp and nails healthy looking
- Good addition to natural cleaning sprays
Directions for use:
- Aroma Diffusion: Add 3-6 drops of oil in an aroma diffuser.
- Apply few drops of oil on a wet ball of cotton and keep bedside.
- Add few drops of oil at the back of the pillow.
- Use with diffuser lockets, diffuser jewelry
- Topical use: Add 2-3 drops of oil to a carrier base/oil (ex: aloe vera gel, almond oil, jojoba oil/coconut oil, etc) and apply. Recommended 2% dilution
- Inhalation: Add 2-3 drops of oil in hot water for steam inhalation. (Note: Not all oils can be used. Eucalyptus, peppermint, rosemary, geranium, tea tree, etc can be used.)
Collection Method: Steam Distilled
For external use only. If pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult physician. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Possible skin sensitivity.
Disclaimer: Products and methods recommended are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.