About: A “Happy” oil, Sweet Orange is known for its refreshing, Uplifting and calming aroma that can help with nervous tension, sadness and help stimulate a cheerful mood. The oil also cleanses the air and removes the bad odour - especially cigaret smoke. It is also used in skin creams to revive dull skin.
- Energising and refreshing aroma helps uplift the mood.
Purifies the air and Cleanses stinky rooms, especially of cigarette smoke
- Revives dull-looking complexions
Directions of use:
- Aroma Diffusion: Add 3-6 drops of oil in an aroma diffuser.
- Apply few drops of oil on a wet ball of cotton and keep bedside.
- Add few drops of oil at the back of the pillow.
- Use with diffuser lockets, diffuser jewelry
- Topical use: Add 2-3 drops of oil to a carrier base/oil (ex: aloe vera gel, almond oil, jojoba oil/coconut oil, etc) and apply. Recommended 2% dilution
- Inhalation: Add 2-3 drops of oil in hot water for steam inhalation. (Note: Not all oils can be used. Eucalyptus, peppermint, rosemary, geranium, tea tree, etc can be used.)
Botanical Name: Citrus sinensis
General effect: Stimulating and Uplifting
Plant part: Orange peel
Aromatic Description: Citrus, fresh and sweet aroma
Collection method: Cold pressed
For external use only. If pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult physician. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Possible skin sensitivity. Avoid sunlight or UV rays up to 12 hours after applying.
Disclaimer: Products and methods recommended are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.