About: The aroma of Lemon is energising and uplifting which promotes a positive mood and helps improve the mood. It also helps to treat insect and snake bites. The oil acts as a natural purifier and cleanser of air and surfaces.
- Purifies and cleanses the air and surfaces
- Helps improve mood
- Helps the respiratory system.
Helps with Insect bites, Snakebites
Directions of use:
- Aroma Diffusion: Add 3-6 drops of oil in an aroma diffuser.
- Apply few drops of oil on a wet ball of cotton and keep bedside.
- Add few drops of oil at the back of the pillow.
- Use with diffuser lockets, diffuser jewelry
- Topical use: Add 2-3 drops of oil to a carrier base/oil (ex: aloe vera gel, almond oil, jojoba oil/coconut oil, etc) and apply. Recommended 2% dilution
- Inhalation: Add 2-3 drops of oil in hot water for steam inhalation. (Note: Not all oils can be used. Eucalyptus, peppermint, rosemary, geranium, tea tree, etc can be used.)
Botanical Name: Citrus limon
General effect: Refreshing & Stimulating
Plant part: Lemon peel
Aromatic Description: Clean, fresh, citrus, bright
Collection method: Cold Pressed/Expression
For external use only. If pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult physician. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Possible skin sensitivity. Avoid sunlight or UV rays up to 12 hours after applying.
Disclaimer: Products and methods recommended are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.