About: Derived from the coniferous tree, the Juniper Berry essential oil has a rich history of traditional uses and benefits. It reduces skin blemishes and acts as a skin toner. It also helps purify and cleanse the air when diffused. The oil may help deal with inner trauma as it may have positive effects on relaxation responses in the brain when inhaled. Juniper oil is also considered a natural sleep aid.
- Cleanses and purifies the air
- Helps reduce skin blemishes and is a Natural skin toner
- Helps reduce Acne – especially useful for boys as it has a more masculine fragrance
- Helps with relaxation
Directions of use:
- Diffusion: 4-6 drops in a diffuser
- 1-2 drops to the desired area after dilution [2% EO in carrier oil/base]
Botanical Name: Juniperus communis
General effect: Refreshing, Stimulating & Relaxing
Plant Part: Berry
Aromatic Description: Balsamic, clean, woody, spicy
Collection method: Steam Distillation
For external use only. If pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult physician. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Possible skin sensitivity. Avoid sunlight or UV rays up to 12 hours after applying.
Disclaimer: Products and methods recommended are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.