Cold Pressed Flaxseed Oil is a skin repairing oil, high in omega-C and fatty acids to help renew skin cells. This oil can also be applied to help heal closed wounds. This seed oil helps reduce inflammation and relieve chronic skin conditions such as rosacea, eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis and acne.
Cold Pressed Flaxseed Oil aids in toning and tightening of the skin, and is recommended to add a few drops of the oil into your moisturizer to relieve dry skin.
- Rich in fatty acids to repair skin discoloration and uneven texture
- Repairs skin irritation caused by any inflammation or chronic conditions
- The fatty acids help tone, tighten, firm and plump the skin
- Reduces dandruff in scalp
- Helps relieve chronic skin conditions such as rosacea, eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis and acne
- Recommended for all skin types
- Recommended for those on weight loss programs
How to use:
- Use as a massage oil for body and hair
- Use as after bath oil, massage from the toes towards the neck, taking more care around the thighs, hips and breast
- Add to creams and lotions
- Add to DIY scrubs and masks for hair, face and body
Nt. Wt.: 100 ml spray bottle
100% Cold pressed flaxseed oil
Do a test patch on inner elbow and leave for 30 minutes. This product contains all natural products and may react. Discontinue if irritation occurs.