Ecosattva Water Activated Tape Brown Scrim Reinforced
VENDOR: Ecosattva Label
You Save: Rs. 135.00 (13%)
Water-Activated Paper Tape is made from natural starch based adhesive. To use the tape apply water to activate the adhesive. When applied to a box, the tape fuses with the box as the adhesive soaks into the cardboard. Within a couple of minutes, it dries completely and is impossible to remove without damaging the box. The tape does not get affected by dirt, dust, oil, or extreme temperature environments.
- The tape is a two-layer paper with fiberglass reinforcement.
- Tamper Evident: Once applied, the tape bonds with the surface permanently, making them tamper-evident.
- Highly Recyclable: Kraft paper has high durability and tear resistance, making it ideal for light to heavy duty packaging.
- 100% Natural Product: It naturally decays just like fallen leaves.
- Strength:- Kraft paper is designed for packaging and has high durability and tear resistance.
How to Use?
- Cut the tape at the required length, as per your box dimensions
- Apply water on the adhesive side with a wet sponge/cloth or a paintbrush
- Paste the tape on the box and let it dry for 1-2 minutes
- Keep the tape away from moisture & humidity
Manufacturer - Mexim Adhesive Tapes Pvt. Ltd.
Address - SURVEY NO. 351 D & E Vilaage: KACHIGAM, DAMAN - 396210
Country of Origin: India
Hurry, Only few left!