About: A must-have oil, Lavender is known for an array of natural benefits. The oil helps reduce skin imperfections and soothes irritations. The oil is known to help soak away stressful and anxious feelings. It is generally used for a restful night's sleep.
- Reduces skin imperfections and soothes skin irritations
- Reduces stress and anxiety.
- Promotes a night of restful sleep.
Directions of use:
- Diffusion: 4-6 drops in a diffuser
- 1-2 drops to the desired area after dilution [2% EO in carrier oil/base]
- Add a few drops onto the back of the pillow
Botanical Name: Lavandula Officinalis
General effect: Refreshing, Relaxing, Soothing
Plant part: Flower
Aromatic Description: Powdery, floral, light
Collection method: Steam Distillation
For external use only. If pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult physician. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Possible skin sensitivity.
Disclaimer: Products and methods recommended are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.