About: A must-have oil, Lavender is known for an array of natural benefits. The oil helps reduce skin imperfections and soothes irritations. The oil is known to help soak away stressful and anxious feelings. It is generally used for a restful night's sleep.
- Reduces skin imperfections and soothes skin irritations
- Reduces stress and anxiety.
- Promotes a night of restful sleep.
Directions of use:
- Aroma Diffusion: Add 3-6 drops of oil in an aroma diffuser.
- Apply few drops of oil on a wet ball of cotton and keep bedside.
- Add few drops of oil at the back of the pillow.
- Use with diffuser lockets, diffuser jewelry
- Topical use: Add 2-3 drops of oil to a carrier base/oil (ex: aloe vera gel, almond oil, jojoba oil/coconut oil, etc) and apply. Recommended 2% dilution
- Inhalation: Add 2-3 drops of oil in hot water for steam inhalation. (Note: Not all oils can be used. Eucalyptus, peppermint, rosemary, geranium, tea tree, etc can be used.)
Botanical Name: Lavandula Officinalis
General effect: Refreshing, Relaxing, Soothing
Plant part: Flower
Aromatic Description: Powdery, floral, light
Collection method: Steam Distillation
For external use only. If pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult a physician. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Possible skin sensitivity.
Disclaimer: Products and methods recommended are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.