About: Cedarwood thrives in high altitude and cold climates. The warm, woody scent is both grounding and evocative of wellness and vitality. The oil naturally repels insects and has cleansing properties. It also has clarifying properties and soothes the mind and body.
- Repels insects
- Helps with relaxation
- Helps with healthy skin and hair
- Diffuse to relax and soothe the mind and the body & to create a sense of calm in a time of fear
- Add to cotton ball and leave in closet etc to keep moths at bay or add to topsoil to keep insects away.
- Use to help with healthy skin and hair.
Directions of use:
- Diffusion: 4-6 drops in a diffuser
- 1-2 drops to the desired area after dilution [2% EO in carrier oil/base]
Botanical Name: Cedrus Deodara
General effect: Calming, invigorating, balancing
Plant part: Wood
Aromatic Description: Nutty, woody, sweet
Collection method: Steam Distillation
For external use only. If pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult physician. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Possible skin sensitivity.
Disclaimer: Products and methods recommended are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.