About: One of the finest oils for feelings of calmness and focusing the mind. Useful for easing tension & providing a sense of mind-clearing. Repels insects naturally.
- Helps stimulate mental clarity, focus and concentration while studying/ reading/ working
- Helps reduce anxious feelings when diffused
- Helps to keep the skin looking clean, clear, and healthy
- Helps enhance the lustre of dull-looking hair
- Diffuse while studying/working to help focus
- Diffuser to help ease transition into bedtime by its relaxing effects
- Diffuse to repel insects.
- Apply topically to help enhance skin and hair.
- Diffuse with steam to help relieve cold and cough
Directions of use:
- Aroma Diffusion: Add 3-6 drops of oil in an aroma diffuser.
- Apply few drops of oil on a wet ball of cotton and keep bedside.
- Add few drops of oil at the back of the pillow.
- Use with diffuser lockets, diffuser jewelry
- Topical use: Add 2-3 drops of oil to a carrier base/oil (ex: aloe vera gel, almond oil, jojoba oil/coconut oil, etc) and apply. Recommended 2% dilution
- Inhalation: Add 2-3 drops of oil in hot water for steam inhalation. (Note: Not all oils can be used. Eucalyptus, peppermint, rosemary, geranium, tea tree, etc can be used.)
Botanical Name: Ocimum Basilicum
General effect: Stimulating, relaxing
Plant part: Leaf
Aromatic Description: Warm, spicy, herbal
Collection method: Steam Distillation
For external use only. If pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult physician. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Possible skin sensitivity.
Disclaimer: Products and methods recommended are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.