Country Kitchen Amaranth Flour (Rajgira Atta) (Pack of 2)
VENDOR: The Country Kitchen
- Amaranth is the gluten-free seed of the broad-leaved amaranth plant and although not a grain or cereal, it is often treated as one due to its nutritional profile and its texture.
- Our flour is made by grinding whole, raw amaranth. Amaranth is hailed as a superfood as it is rich in highly bioavailable protein and contains good amounts of calcium, iron and B vitamins.
- Being high in fibre, it helps in digestion and in lowering cholesterol.
- Amaranth flour can be added to make pancakes, muffins, rotis, wraps and quick breads.
- Amaranth flour is also known as Ramdana AKA "GODS GRAIN"
SHELF LIFE 9 MONTHS FROM THE DATE OF MNF
INGERDIENTS WHOLE AMARANTH SEEDS
STORAGE INSTRUCTION - PRODUCT SHOULD STORE IN DRY AND COOL PLACE
Hurry, Only few left!