D-Alive BaeKit Fresh Vegan Sheer Khurma (Vegan, All Natural, No Wastage, Gluten Free, No Refined Sugar) - Everything You Need to Make Sheer Khurma at Home!
VENDOR: D-Alive Health Private Limited
You Save: Rs. 99.00 (10%)
Eid is a time of celebration after accomplishing one of the most important religious duties: fasting during the month of Ramadan. Eid, regardless of religion though, is synonymous world wide with a warm, comforting bowl of Sheer Khurma! Here’s our very special limited edition ’Sheer Khurma’ DIY Kit to bring Eid celebrations in the most convenient yet non-conventional way to every home. This one can be enjoyed by everyone without worrying about any diet restrictions. It is Vegan, Diabetes Friendly and even safe for people with Gluten Allergies. This extra nourishing, tasty bowl of luxurious Sheer Khurma includes ingredients like Almond Milk, Nuts, Dates and Kesar to make Eid a little extra special even in tough times.
A complete professional baking experience minus the hard work
Prep Time – 5 mins
Recipe Level – Easy
Serves – 4
Yeild – 650g
Product Highlights -
- No need to measure each ingredients, clearly portioned and marked for your convenience.
- Easy to store, easy to make, Easy to follow Recipe included.
- Vegan, Glute-Free, Sugar-Free
Ingredients- Coconut Milk, Almond Milk, Organic Cold Pressed Coconut Oil, Agave Syrup, Gluten free Seviyan, Flaked Almonds, Pistachios, Dried Dates, Raisins , Charoli & Kesar
Shelf Life - 6 Months from the date of mfg
How To Cook -
- Warm the coconut oil in a medium size metal pot (kadhai) and fry the seviyan until golden brown. Remove from oil and sent aside.
- Empty the signature trail mix in the same oil and fry.
- Add the coconut milk & almond milk to the same metal pot with the dry ingredients mixture and stir well on medium heat.
- Mix the fried seviyan into the milk and stir.
- Add in the raisins, kesar and agave syrup to the sheer khurma mix and cook.
- Until it thickens as desired. Once thickness is achieved, take the pot off the flame.
Baekit Box Contents -
- Easy Interactive DIY kit
- Colour coded Portioned Ingredients
- Recipe Card with Instruction
- Chef's Tips
- Lots of Fun!
- No KitKit, just BaeKit
Flavour - Kesar
Hurry, Only few left!