Agrophilia Flax Seeds (200g)- Pack of 1
PRODUCT TYPE: Superfoods
- Flax seeds have been consumed as food for around 6,000 years and may have very well been the world's first cultivated superfood.
- Flax seed benefits could help to improve digestion, cholesterol level, reduce sugar cravings, helps to maintain the hormonal level in the body & promote weight management, and many more wonderful things.
- Flaxseeds, sometimes called linseeds, are small, brown, tan, or golden-colored seeds that are the richest sources of plant-based omega-3 fatty acids, called alpha-linolenic acid (ALA) in the world.
Benefits of Agrophilia Flax Seeds :
- Helps to manage the cholesterol level
- Beneficial in menstrual problems
- Helps to improves digestion
- Helps to improve the skin and hair dryness
- High in omega 3 fatty acids
Ingredients: Dried Flax Seeds
Shelf Life: 6 Months from the date of mfg
Sold and fulfilled by Agrophilia
Hurry, Only few left!