Origin Nutrition 100% Natural Vegan Protein Powder 830g, Strawberry Flavour with 25g Plant Based Protein
PRODUCT TYPE: Protein Powder
VENDOR: ORIGIN NUTRITION
Origin Vegan Protein is made from a blend of premium European golden peas and cold-pressed organic pumpkin seeds. It is a complete protein with all nine essential amino acids, easy to digest and absolutely delicious. Each serving contains 25 grams of protein & 4 grams of naturally occurring BCAA. With great-tasting Natural Strawberry fruit powder, our vegan protein powder is ideal for weight management and improving protein intake.
· TASTY AND HEALTHY - Our flavours are all Natural, with each scoop having an authentic taste of Strawberry. Gluten-Free & Non-GMO, It comes with the goodness of necessary nutrients to keep you nourished. Health, Taste & Flavour, all in one package
· RECOVERY AND DIGESTION - Our products have a unique blend of digestive enzymes which helps in better digestion. The plant-based protein is absorbed and digested better by the body which aids in quicker recovery from strenuous activities
· LACTOSE-FREE - Our product is free of dairy products and soy, being totally allergen-free and providing over 4 grams of naturally occurring BCAA. It also does not have any added sugar or preservatives
Vegan Protein Blend (Pea Protein & Organic Pumpkin Seed Protein), Natural Strawberry Powder, Natural Flavours, Coconut Milk Powder, Stevia, Natural Beetroot Powder, Digestive Enzyme Blend (Amylase, Protease, Lipase, Cellulase, Lactase), Salt.
1. Shake Blend one scoop of Origin Nutrition Vegan Protein with 200-250ml of ice-cold water/almond milk.
2. Smoothie: Blend one scoop of Origin Nutrition Vegan Protein with 200-250ml ice-cold water/almond milk with your favourite fruits.
3. Add some Origin Nutrition Vegan Protein to any of your delicious cakes or cookies before baking.
Best Before: 12 months from manufacturing date
Certification: FSSAI and Informed Choice – UK
Precaution: If pregnant, please consult a doctor before consumption of protein powder.
Storage: After opening, close tightly and store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight.
Hurry, Only few left!