Serves : 100 gram of Dip
- 100 grams of Tofu
- 5 to 6 cloves of garlic
- Salt, as per taste Preference
- 7 -8 black peppercorn
- 10 gram Mint leaves/ corianderLeaves-handful
- 5 tablespoon Coconut Milk or as per the creamy consistency required for the dip
- Take all the ingredients and blend it in a mixer till you get a dip like smooth consistency.
- Use this fresh tofu dip for your sweet potato wedges or baked veggies
About Author: With a background in computer science, Kirti Yadav is a married 38-year-old entrepreneur and mother of a 5-year-old daughter residing in Karnataka, India. Kirti describes herself as a clean eating evangelist where she promotes nature cure practices to live a healthy and sustainable lifestyle. With her business, KuKClean, Kirti conducts programs at corporations, colleges, and schools. She also works with individuals who are looking for help with weight loss and general fitness. Kirti describes her weight, fitness level, and strength are better today than when she was in her 20s.