Soya Chaap is a tastier, healthier, juicier and protein rich alternative to chicken. It can be enjoyed in rolls, as tikkas or in curries. This is a recipe for a creamy and spicy soya chaap curry, with juicy and chewy soya chaap chunks, which can together be enjoyed with a variety of breads.
Soya Chaap Curry
Ingredients : Vegan Dukan Soya Chaap, Oil, Onion, Tomato, Spices, Ginger garlic paste, Cardamom, Bay leaves, Cinnamon, Cloves, Coriander leaves, coriander powder, turmeric powder, Kashmiri red chilli powder, cumin powder and Salt as per taste
- Before Cooking, squeeze the Vegan Soya Chaap, remove all the liquid and wash it properly in fresh water for 5 minutes
- Deep Fry the Vegan Dukan Soya Chaap for 3-4 minutes
- Heat oil in a pan. When the oil is hot, add green cardamom, bay leaves, cinnamon and cloves and let me cracker for a few seconds.
- Add finely chopped onion and fry until browned
- Add ginger garlic paste and cook for 4-5 minutes
- Add chopped tomatoes
- Add coriander powder, turmeric powder, Kashmiri red chilli powder, cumin powder and salt as per taste. Cook for 3-4 minutes until oil starts separate from the side.
- Add 2 cups of water and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add Fried Soya Chaap and cook it for 2 minutes
Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot with rice/chapatis